Modern technology meets tenacity, this premium-materials work boot reimagines the safety-toe for comfort and ultimate protection without the weight. Using the most advanced Wolverine CarbonMax® nanotechnology, the ASTM-rated safety-toe delivers strong, lighter and more comfortable protection from industrial hazards. It simultaneously creates more comfort thanks to thinner walls for more toe room and minimal weight to fight leg and foot fatigue. Impact-absorbing Wolverine MultiShox® compression pads and flexible Contour Welt™ work together for an athletic feel and all-day comfort.
• Full-grain leather upper with reinforced, abrasion-resistant heel and toe
• Wolverine CarbonMax® uses nanotechnology to produce a strong, lighter, more comfortable safety toe
• Individualized, energy-returning Wolverine MultiShox® heel and toe compression pads absorb impacts for all-day comfort
• Removable, full-foot Wolverine Mutishox® footbed cushioning
• Enhanced flexibility from Wolverine Contour Welt™ rubber outsole construction
• Slip, oil and abrasion-resistant rubber lug outsole stands up to worksite conditions
• Sweat-fighting mesh lining wicks for comfort
• Lightweight, durable polyurethane midsole
• Durable nylon shank for extra strength
• ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Wolverine composite-toe boots and shoes are lightweight, non-conductive to heat or cold, and help protect the foot from falling or rolling objects. Rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75.
Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2412-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.