FEATURES – DESCRIPTION
Velocity work shoes feature athletic styling and outdoor protection, with electrical hazard protection, alloy safety toes, comfort technology, grippy outsoles and comfortable, lightweight synthetic materials.
- Premium synthetic ripstop nylon/poly uppers for durability
- Alloy safety toes
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM Standards for protection from open circuits
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Stitched-on synthetic toe overlay for abrasion resistance
- Bio-Suspension system for improved cushioning, flexibility and stability
- Multi-surface anti-fatigue TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles absorb shock
- Weight for a single boot (size 9) is 560 grams/1.23 pounds
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you’ve worn, we’ll refund the purchase price to you – keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically-energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
This slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.