DESCRIPTION & FEATURES
It’s not an option to slack off when your feet feel this good. Our Powertrain safety-toe shoes combine lightweight performance with athletic style and work boot protection, finished off with conductive, slip- and oil-resistant outsoles.
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers with abrasion-resistant screen print
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Conductive outsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Low-density Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole has built-in anti-fatigue technology and is slip- and abrasion-resistant
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions – resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
This footwear meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. They provide protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you’ve worn, we’ll refund the purchase price to you – keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.