Timberland PRO Pit Boss is everything steel toe boots should be: Safe, tough and comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant outsoles for traction.
- Rugged nubuck leather upper for comfort and durability
- Goodyear® welt construction for extra durability
- Steel safety toe for comfort
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort
- Cambrelle® fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 716 grams/1.58 pounds
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions – resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically-energized
- conductorss, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
TIMBERLAND PRO 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION
The Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
THIS BOOT COMES IN THREE COLORS.
Above are my affiliate links to workingperson.com. Each boot you buy through one of my links puts money back into thebootguy.com. Ensuring more video reviews and discounts from suppliers.