Boondock men’s waterproof work boots feature anti-fatigue technology and 600 grams of Thermolite® insulation for warmth. The outsoles are resistant to oils, slips and abrasions, and designed to maximize traction in the cold weather.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Soft toe
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 600g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces; tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1014 grams/2.23 pounds
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you’ve worn, we’ll refund the purchase price to you – keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.