The MaxxDry Heavy Duty Boot, Shoe, and Glove Dryer dries two pairs of boots, shoes, or gloves in about 1 hour. Use the MaxxDry Heavy Duty to safely dry sweaty ski boots, soggy gloves, or wet football cleats. The MaxxDry utilizes forced air and heats to 105-degrees F. (40.5-degrees C.) to quickly remove moisture to prevent the growth of fungus and bacteria that cause odors and deteriorates garments over time. Forced air comes from an internal fan that pushes warm air through boots, shoes, and gloves to circulate trapped moisture through and out of the garment. The MaxxDry Heavy Duty is safe to use on shoes, boots, and gloves and will not shrink or damage custom liners or delicate items. The MaxxDry Heavy Duty includes two, removable 16-inch extension tubes to handle taller boots, and 3-hour timer that shuts the unit off automatically, and a heat/no heat switch so it can be used with or without heat. Dimensions are 12 inches deep x 17 inches high (with extension tubes) x 15 inches wide. Comes with a 6-foot power cord; 1 year warranty.
- Forced air boot dryer, shoe dryer, and glove dryer works simultaneously on up to four garments
- Heats to 105-degrees F. (40.5-degrees C.); safe for liners, clothes, and boots
- Helps eliminate odors and reduce the growth of bacteria and mold
- Dries most items in about 1 hour; includes removable 16-inch extension tubes for drying taller boots
- 6-foot power cord; heat/no heat switch; 3 hour timer