This heavy-duty work boot keeps feet feeling good, even in the toughest conditions. We call it barnyard-proof, because the leather resists the damaging effects of just about anything nature can throw at it, including oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride and ammonium hydroxide. It’s stitched with thread that’s stronger than steel, and a puncture-resistant plate protects feet from sharp objects.
– *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
– 100% Non-metallic construction
– 90-degree heel
– Barnyard.proof leather extends the life of your boot
– Full-grain leather upper
– Goodyear welt construction
– KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
– Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
– Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
– Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
– Puncture resistant midsole plate
– Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
– TPU stability shank
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
I HAVE TWO AFFILIATES TO BUY THIS BOOT FROM BOTH HAVE FREE SHIPPING.
Keen Boots: Men’s 1015399 Brown 8-Inch Puncture-Resistant Waterproof Composite Toe Boots – $240.00
from: Working Person’s Store