What does “American Built” mean?
It means KEEN is proud to be a part of bringing footwear manufacturing back to the USA in one of America’s most modern factories. We understand that buying American products and supporting the American economy is important to many of our customers. We gather the finest materials from around the world and perform the final and most critical steps of assembly here in Portland. We are not making these products 100% from scratch in America, but we are using our current resources to focus on delivering the most innovative, high quality products we can.
What does “Using the Finest Materials from Around the World” mean?
KEEN is a global manufacturer and distributor of lifestyle and performance footwear. We currently manufacture in Europe, Asia, and North America. Our products are built with materials and components from all over the globe.
How many products is KEEN building in the Portland factory?
We are now producing more than 20 styles at our Portland factory. The quantity and range of our local production will continue to increase dramatically over the next few seasons.
KEEN BRADDOCK MID AL WP
The Braddock Mid AL WP features a KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane and a hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone barrier, allowing moisture out but never in. Built for comfort, this waterproof boot features a proprietary direct-inject PU midsole construction, improving durability and longevity to a midsole that doesn’t compact over time. An oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole adds additional support for shoveling and going up and down ladders on the job-site. The Braddock meets Mark II Slip-standards providing superior traction and sure footing. The unique KEEN work boot has asymmetrical steel toes providing ASTM-rated protection against impact and crush accidents while providing a roomier toe box and maximum comfort through the contoured toecaps. American Built with materials from around the world.
– American Built with materials from around the world.
– Direct attach PU midsole
– Integrated PU heel cushion
– KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
– Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
– Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
– Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
– Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
– Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
– TPU stability shank
– Waterproof nubuck leather upper