This men’s 11 “ square-toe Western boot is part of the Rebel by Durango collection, so you can be certain that it will be lightweight, comfortable to wear and outstandingly durable. Its upper has been constructed out of full-grain leather; the slight distressing, handsome stitching and combination of burnt yellow and brown hues create a very nice looking men’s boot. Having finger holes, pull straps and a slightly dipped topline allow you to pull these Western boots on with absolute ease.
Complying with the ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification and the ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard allows these steel-toe boots to offer you optimal protection against dropped objects and also keep the bottoms of your feet safe when stepping down on top of electrical equipment.
Within the interior of these pull-on boots, you’ll like that the lining is lightweight, feels incredibly soft and adds breathability. Rocky waterproof construction ensures that your legs and feet will stay completely dry down inside of the safety footwear. A cushioned footbed and midsole provide tremendous relief for your feet and lessen the discomfort of standing.
For outstanding stability and superior arch support, a tempered steel shank was incorporated into the base of these Western boots. While lightweight, the outsole is extremely hardwearing, flexible and particularly comfortable to stand on.
DURANGO SUSPENSION SYSTEM – D.S.S
OIL & SLIP RESISTANT OUTSOLE
60 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
- Waterproof membrane
- Square toe
- Tempered steel shank
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Distressed full-grain leather with synthetic shaft
- Contoured removable cushion insole
- Rocker heel 1 1/2″
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- 16-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole