Make Safety Your First Priority with the Rugged Durability of This Waterproof Ankle Boot
From the moment you step onto the job site, you need to be aware of your surroundings. Let this men’s work boot from Craftsman make your job a little easier. Built from rugged brown leather, this work boot offers an authentic look with contrast topstitching. The fully waterproof design keeps you dry, and black rubber reinforcements at the sides and over the toe add durability you can count on.
With a cushioned collar and tongue, this waterproof ankle boot offers a plush feeling, while the ankle height supports your ankles during long days on the job. The lace-up closure lets you adjust for a safely snug fit. A richly cushioned footbed keeps your foot comfortable throughout the day, and the deeply lugged rubber outsole ensures your safety in rough conditions.
- The D-ring lace-up closure on this work boot gives you an adjustable fit
- Cushioned collar and tongue add a plush feeling
- Ankle height is supportive for long days on the job
- Shaft height: 6 in.
- Shaft circumference: 14 in.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Leather and rubber upper offers a rugged look with maximum durability
- Contrast topstitching gives this shoe an authentic touch
- Reinforced round toe lengthens the life of this boot
- Footbed offers plenty of cushions to keep you feeling great
- Rubber midsole offers stability
- Lugged rubber outsole provides slip resistance
- Waterproof design keeps you dry
Please, watch the video all the way through. I was not knocking the boot. in fact, I see the boot or the outcome of poor design when the designers had every opportunity to do a better job. More of a victim if I can use such a flowery word. but,it fits today climate. So the outcome of poor design is the victim of manufacturing practices. In a world of 3D printing and open source cad and engineering programs. Not to mention a global labor force that is growing in skill by leaps and bounds. Why build crap?