The Condor 8″ Dakota Wheat Nubuck Work Boot is made with quality genuine pig nubuck leather for both lightweight and durability. The steel safety toe ensures ultimate protection, and the utilization of the ultra cushioning polyurethane insole and midsole provides unparalleled comfort. The TPU outsole exceeds requirements for all oil, slip, and abrasion resistance, and flex testing properties. The direct-injected AM-TECH® sole construction guarantees the sole never to separate from the upper.
– Steel Toe / ASTM F 2413-11 Certified
– AM-TECH® Direct Soling Technology: Outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond.
– Ultra cushioning and flexible polyurethane (PU) midsole for excellent support and comfort.
– Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole is oil, slip, abrasion resistance, and flex tested.
– Removable polyurethane (PU) insole provides extra comfort and reduced impact on your feet.
– Wide Width
– 100% Genuine Nubuck Leather
– Steel Toe
– Polyurethane (PU) Midsole
– Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Outsole
– Polyurethane (PU) Insole