Watch the video above for detailed information about the Blundstone #1316
I have found this boot to fit a niche that is growing in the USA boot marketplace. The first time I saw a pair of Blundstone’s was up in cattle marine Wisconsin in a sandwich shop. One of the team racers from a local MTB club had them on. after a few minutes talking bike I asked him about the boots. he explained that a few years back during a business trip in Australia he was asked to head out to a job site. He walked into the first work clothing store he could find to buy a pair of boots. The rest is history. The pair he was wearing looked more like a pair of boots Lou reed and the velvet underground would have worn in the 60’s.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- Chelsea-inspired winter boot featuring leather upper with dual pull-on loops at entry and contrasting gored insets at sides
- Full-length cushioned removable footbed
- PORON in heel strike zone for increased shock protection