Expertly crafted, thoughtfully designed and embellished with a standout embroidered steer head pattern. Premium full-grain leather foot and upper. Hand-nailed leather outsole
The Masteno boot from Ariat is perfect for grabbing the reigns and taking a wild ride. Crafted from high-quality leather, this Western boot features an easy-to-wear square toe, as well as decorative stitching, while dual pull tabs at the top of the shaft make it a cinch to put on. This boot also includes Ariat’s Stability Cushioning technology which enhances comfort and performance.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12 from arch
- Premium full grain leather foot and upper, Goodyear leather welt, White washed, hand-nailed veg-tan leather outsole
- ATS Advanced Torque Stability technology with composite forked shank
- Wide Square Toe Profile
Lasting Performance, Protection, and Flexibility: Ariat’s exclusive Duratread™ rubber compound combines maximum wear-resistance with comfort and flexibility.
- Exclusive rubber compound outlasts traditional rubber.
- Extremely flexible for ergonomic performance.
- Highly resistant to barnyard acids, oils, and slips.
THE BUTLY SOLE