- Wingtip oxford boot
- Premium Chromexcel leather upper
- Translucent lug rubber sole – All about Soles
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction – 212 steps of Craftsmanship
- Manufactured on the welted 201 Last – All about Lasts
- This shoe is recraftable – Recrafting Service
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA of fine imported leathers at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
HANDCRAFTED IN PORT WASHINGTON, WISCONSIN
Some things remain timeless. That’s how we feel about our traditional 212-step manufacturing process that has been the basis for handcrafting Allen Edmonds Goodyear welted shoes since 1922.
THIS AMERICAN STORY BEGAN IN 1922
In 1922, Allen Edmonds founder Elbert W. Allen launched his new shoe company (originally called the Allen-Spiegel Shoe Company) in Belgium, Wisconsin, less than 10 miles from our current headquarters. A family man at heart, Allen knew, as did his future partner and salesman extraordinaire, Bill “Pops” Edmonds, that to be a success they needed to stay close to their roots, knowing that the Midwestern values of hard work, honesty, humility, and trust would be the cornerstones of a new kind of shoe company.